Thursday 1 November 2012

Scraps of elegance guest designer for November




I have the privilege this month for designing for Scraps of elegance, a kit club scrap site that have the most beautifully put-together kits, that are consistantly luscious every month! 









This month it is equally as luscious, je t'aime, using papers from fab scraps and ruby rock it, embellishments from prima, dusty attic and petaloo to name a few. Here it is... but go check it out for yourself at SOE!








Some of the pages I designed with the kit.....




























Here is the sketch challenge for November ...
I really love this one...










I softened the colour of the maya road circle chip pieces with cream paint, as I wanted to keep the look of the page soft and feminine, and I also distressed the two sticker titles to keep the look soft, using a file and ink and washed with water.

Just on a personal note, I really love this pic of my gorgeous friend C, it's one of my faves.

Thanks so much for stopping by! ;)xx Jodii


1 comment:

  1. WOW! You got all these out of 1 kit? You are incredible. Totally love your style..You put together everything so nicely and even though your pages are busy (which I like!) everything still looks well balanced. I love how you use colour, while still maintaining a shabby look to your pages. Also love the way you place your pictures, which still stand out so beautifully and give meaning to your projects and makes your layouts heartfelt and not look like you have just added a bunch of products on there. Really love that! Oh and reaaaaallly like how you use the trims and laces.. You really inspire me to maybe look at my scrapbooking supplies once again just so I can create something like this. Well done and congrats on the GDT spot too. Well deserved. #1 fan here :)

    ReplyDelete